we aren't kidding...
we're just stretching our legs...
HHS serves as the Symmetry Surgical Instrument (formerly Codman Instruments) representatives for the Greater Houston Metropolitan area. Call today for a quote!
Applied Logic, developer of Abacus2, specializes in instrument tracking to the patient. Critical for any hospital system, our team of experts is ready to serve you.
Healthmark specializes in products for sterilization, decontamination, storage & security for all SPD, OR and hospital systems in the Texas Medical Center.
Logiquip Healthcare Storage Solutions specializes in wire shelving, track systems, supply chain management systems, wire carts, isolation carts, patient care carts, wire shelf track systems and more! From initial hospital planning to installation and delivery, our storage solutions experts can help you get the most out of your hospitals square footage.
Specializing in hospital stretchers, stainless steel case carts, stainless steel operating room tables, sterile processing equipment, IV poles and more! HHS is the local Houston Metro area distributor for Pedigo products. Made in the USA!
Sterile Services provides independent analysis of sterile processing equipment (autoclaves, ultrasonics, washer /disinfectors, etc.). Serving the Texas Medical Center under the Houston Hospital Services, Inc umbrella.
Houston Hospital Services is the proud distributor for Logiquip Storage Solutions. At the IAHCSMM Conference and Expo, Logiquip launched a newly designed Endoscope drying cabinet. Logiquip is proud to offer a full line of endoscope cabinets, the Endo Dri-Stor series. Fabricated using high-quality stainless steel and available with a broad range of options including channel air purge. Designed to stylishly protect and manage scopes.
• All welded type 304 stainless steel fabrication.
• Every surface is non-porous and can withstand hospital-grade disinfectants.
• Hinged glass doors with stainless steel 1-1 /2″ tubular frame and piano hinge.
• Innovative side-compartment design allows easy access for to interior components and cabinet modularity. Two storage cabinets can attach to one component cabinet, which provides significant space and cost savings
• The modular design allows for options to be added later, expanding with your needs.
• Removable bottom stainless steel drip tray allows access to adjustable leveling feet and also to clean the floor beneath the cabinet.
• LED Lighting
• More ventilation options than any other cabinet made in North America. Choose from: – Ambient without filter – Power vent with HEPA Filter – Channel Air Purge with HEPA Filter – Power vent with HEPA Filter and Individual Channel Purge
• Premium HEPA filter: removes 99:97% of particulate 0.3 micron in size
The Industry Demands REAL Channel Purge Drying Cabinets!
Drying is a critical element in reprocessing … Endoscopes must be stored in an area that is clean, well ventilated and dust-free in order to keep the endoscopes dry and free of microbial contamination …. Drying cabinets are designed to control air quality and humidity, and access to endoscopes” SGNA, Standards of Infection Prevention in Reprocessing of Flexible Gastrointestinal Endoscopes, 2015
For more information or to contact us for a quote, please call 713-640-5393 or email email@example.com